This is crazy!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Mirage, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Vixen

Vixen Registered Member

I don't think it's scary, but I also think it's not true.

I mean a lot of media equipment do pick up paranormal activity I.e orbs, sounds, visionary phenomenon and sometimes even interference.

However, you have to understand, MJ is a public figure how ironic is it that it should be on the news, filming his house there is room for fake phenomenon here, for publicity and whatnot.

Only some people posses the gift of seeing phenomena by their own eyes, some fortunately and some unfortunately (me in the latter) not everyone, unless such souls wanted people to see them or to be haunted.

Can you understand where i'm coming from?

3. Danno

Danno Registered Member

This is not true.

Anybody is able to see these kind of things. Most people just choose not to believe they have seen anything because they are to arrogant or scared to admit the truth. Ghosts exist, whether people like it or not, there is too much everyday activity fot it just to be coincedence.

4. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

I do not believe that either Vixon nor Danny actually watched the entire video clip!!

I nearly had heart failure - thanks Brix.

Also, the supposed MJ images were pretty spooky, won't lie! ;)

5. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

6. Hissa

Hissa Registered Member

I do not believe this at all!:-/
    This story was created by a person who loves lies & creating silly stories...

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Old.

Also, I am glad I read CG's post before I watched it.

8. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

This.

And I'd be bullshitting if I said I didn't let out a small scream.

9. Vixen

Vixen Registered Member

I've seen the video before.

10. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Umm, ok Vixen. You might want to watch this one though before you comment on it. You might miss something important. Or you could continue discussing something you clearly didn't watch. Which ever works for you. ;)

@ Iris - that's cheating, but glad I could help!! :D