• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

This is Crazy OR is it?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Ok well he is selling something..I don't know why anyone would buy an orange dot and maby an old saying. But you never know. If they sell I will beshocked.
I thinkI'm gonna have to sell the Blue Duck!!! :lol:
Till next time.................. :warp:

doubles2004

Registered Member
well you know the saying theres one born everyday and it looks as if he found 1

Nanner

Registered Member
Well darn......and I just stocked up on orange dots yesterday! Guess I won't be buying one.......

But hey....if it works......???

krakkan

Registered Member
Orange you glad you didn't bid on that one? :)

Allmstwgp

Registered Member
I am wondering how much the orange dots costs him along with the envelope and the stamp. Seems to me he may go in the hole rather than being a millionaire

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
krakkan said:
Orange you glad you didn't bid on that one? :)

Ohhh man, you guys are SO funny! LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!

Hey, I noticed that he's sold one of them! LOL so only 999,999.00 more to go! :D

Last edited:

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
he he doesn't sell any more of these he will be in the hole....those sticky dots cost around 3 dollars a package and then of coarse the envelope and the stamp....so he's already out around 5 bucks with tax and auction costs....I was thinking of doing the same thing with a picture..but use e-mail...cheaper that way :)