• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

This is cool, make any site go CRAZY!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Want to see something crazy? Go to any website and paste the following into your address bar (after the page loads):

Code:
javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);
Every image on the page will "unhook" itself from the page and start spinnng in circles and basically go crazy.

Try it on this thread. It will be more fun once some people reply and there are some more avatars to throw into the mix! :)

WARNING! This could make you very dizzy and give you a headache if you watch it to long. I know I've had enough for one day!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
It doesn't work for me = (

I tried it on sevral sites and all I got was 300????????

It might be due to the fact that Evil 2.0( New and improved) OS is vista.

Boohoo now i'm gonna cry...:lol:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
doesn't work for me either. I got the same thing night got : (

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Ok now that was cool!

Gonna have to pass this along. Too much fun :lol:

Thanks Andrew for the new plaything :lol:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Wow!! that is way cool Andrew. all the little smileys were floating around too. hehehe this should be a fun little toy..

:D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It is pretty cool but I can't stare at it for too long. I started getting a headache really quickly with everything spinning around.

Just be glad I didn't add that code into the site so it's like that all the time! :D

Python

Sssssuper Platinum ******
Awesome! Just awesome! I will see if i can code it into a page so it will do it by itself and prank my friends.