• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

This has nothing to do with auctions but...HELP?

doubles2004

Registered Member
Nanner said:
I am desperate (did I spell that right)? I'm asking everyplace I can think of. Anyone know how to get about 1/2 bottle of fingernail polish out of an off white carpet? Leave a 3 yr old alone with Daddy while you go out "with the girls" for the first time in 5 months and that is what you come home to. Think I'm doomed and it's in a spot where I can't set anything on top of it (yeah a nice plant almost right in the middle of the room? Lovely look....but hey better than a nice dark mauve spot?) The carpet is barely a year old too :( HELP?????!!!!!??? (crossing my fingers cuz I know there are quite a few Moms here)

Hmmm maybe I could cut out the spot (about 3")! and sell it on Ebay as something.......
hello
i use to take stains out of carpets for a living just get you some laquer thinner and soak a rag with it then just start scrubing away the stain hope this helps

dave
p.s. this wont hurt the carpet but have a fan running to chease out the smell

Mina

Registered Member
As a mom with boys that are into EVERYTHING here are some tips that I have tried.....
  1. Oops (made by the makers of goo gone)
  2. Simple green full-strength
  3. Oxi Clean
  4. Shaving cream (yes it works wonders on white carpet)
If you need help with any of these just let me know... and I can give you the step by step for any or all if you need it!!

Hope this helps :)