• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

This Halloween

Konshentz

Konshentz
Unfortunately, I'm too old to trick-or-treat. But I will be having a horror movie marathon and handing out candy for a few hours.

ancredelamour

Registered Member
i still go trick or treating, haha, i go by myself because no one else my age is willing to but.... i can still get candy, so why not get the candy?!
and then i usually go to a party and get really drunk and eat all the candy and puke up all the candy.

Konshentz

Konshentz
i still go trick or treating, haha, i go by myself because no one else my age is willing to but.... i can still get candy, so why not get the candy?!
and then i usually go to a party and get really drunk and eat all the candy and puke up all the candy.
Haha. How old are you? Do you even look young enough to be out there?

I remember giving out candy a few years ago and I'm pretty sure there were a few 18+ out there. Ha.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Nobody does the "give out candy" thing where we live but we'll def be having a bomb time 4 sure! :D We always have a party at home or at a friends house! And there will def be tons of awesome tunes and "Omg!" movies! I'll be a brain-eating zombie (glow in the dark) and we'll def be going to the new Haunted Forest! :nod: They didn't have it last year but now it's back!

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I'll be working during Halloween, but will definetly be going out after I get off. Not going to dress up this year, just going to be people watching this year.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Looks like me, my brother and two other friends will be going as The Wiggles for Halloween. My buddy thought of the idea, and we all agreed that it would be pretty funny. Finding the outfits will be pretty easy, but now we just have to practice our Australian accents LOL.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'll be going to a party the night before with my friends; not sure what I'm going as yet. I thought about going as one of my friends, the one who is a stripper, or I might buy a goddess costume and go as Diana.

On Halloween, I'm taking my daughter to a party where we'll go trick-or-treating with all the other kids there.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Not really sure. Pretty sure theres a party that weekend. Since halloween itself is a sunday night, I'll prolly just stay home and play xbox since I work the next day. Usually I go to a friends halloween party that lasts all weekend, and I play video games with my friends all weekend.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I have lectures early the next day so probably won't be going anywhere. Most of the girls I live with still want to get dressed up and maybe have some people over or something. I'm not really bothered to be honest since halloween was never a big deal to me.

Bliss

Sally Twit
It's my mum's Birthday so we'll be doing the same as most years - going for a meal and out for drinks.
I don't care about Halloween now I'm not a kid any more.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impaired Art & Creative 3
Konshentz Movies & TV 0
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 1
Hilander General Discussion 4
Dr4gon Science & History 6