Movies This guy snuck onto the Transformers 3 set

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Somehow he didn't get kicked off. That in it of itself is hilarious if you ask me. He got really close to the actors too. It looks like they are doing some pretty sweet stuff here. I never saw the second one but I'm still interested in seeing sets like this:

HIgh res photos of Transformer's 3 set theCHIVE

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's incredible that he got on there and didnt get kicked off haha...how the hell does that even happen?

Those pictures are pretty sweet too. Lucky guy.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
It's really funny that he didn't get kicked off the set. It looks like he got really close. I'm glad he did that last picture so that you could see how close he was in relation to where they were. I can't believe he got to pick up some props either. LOL

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's incredible that he got on there and didnt get kicked off haha...how the hell does that even happen?

Those pictures are pretty sweet too. Lucky guy.
If you read the description there he said he just walked right past the crowd of people and up to the barricades, moved them aside and said "Excuse me", as if he knew what he was doing and was supposed to be there. The security people said nothing to him LOL! :lol:

Awesome pics. I showed my dad the last one where he's throwing the prop in the air just because, and we realized that we stayed in the hotel that is in that shot, haha.