this guy likes me...and i like him....but he has a gf...and lives 4 hours away and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katgirl1991

Registered Member
ok well...i should get into the full story....See i meet his guy on the internet a few years back...HE'S AWESOME...i love him to death...he knows me soo well also...and we only have known each other on the internet. The thing is not only do i only know him over the internet but he lives 4 hours away. We keep joking around about visiting each other. In fact he promised to go to my senior prom in two years if we meet between now and then. Also he has a girlfriend. Ok getting a little ahead of myself and not explaining good enough. Well a few months back near the beginning of the year we started acting like boyfriend and girlfriend. It was ok till i found out he was still dating his other girlfriend that he actually sees anytime he wants. Whereas we can only talk to each other over the internet. Anyways, we still act like boyfriend and girlfriend every once in awhile (like right now as im chatting to him trying to get him to join this site....you wont fall for it though) anywho my sister keeps saying that she thinks we are going to end up marrying each other when we meet because of how well we get along and everything. Also my friends keep trying to figure out what i see in him (they have seen his pic) and i keep telling them its because there is no physical attraction there to mess up a relationship if we were to have one over the internet. That we have gotten the time to get to know each other without having to worry about too much kissing leading to you know what. Anyways...i know that probably sounds confusing. I guess i just don't know what to do. I know im only 16 but this is the first time i felt this way towards a guy because he is the one that showed me they aren't 'all the same' Also...he gets really mad if im showing my webcam to another guy.....*sigh* i know its love....i can tell it is. He can make me laugh when no one else can. He can get out of me why im mad or sad before anyone else. And i can rarely live a day without talking to him...i just don't know what to think anymore...

Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm sorry to say, but my answer was made when I read the title.

You're young, live way too far away, and may be dealing with another girl. It's got "lose-lose" written all over it, babe. Also, the internet is not a suitable tool to measuring real social connections. Just because people sound incredible over the internet, doesn't mean they are. Don't forget, this guy has all the opportunity in the world to lie to you.

Bottom line, forget him now and deal with some pain now, or deal with a whole lot of pain after finally admitting denial later.

It's just not a good situation. You'll have plenty of chances for love, just be patient.

Katgirl1991

Registered Member
ok well i think i might be able to deal with it but i know him and i highly doubt he is lying...but i can try getting over it again but its never worked before i don't expect it to work now....guess i can keep on trying

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Well if it is something difficult to get over and you have that strong of feelings for him then theres no reason not to go for it.

Who cares if he has a girlfriend she's probably a bitch anyways.. lol

I just hate to involve myself with needless drama but thats just me.

First consider if you think he is a good guy because most guys would just go allong with your flirts ect. even while having a relationship with his girlfriend.

Personally I'm sure there is a better guy out there that would suite you better, I'd hate to see you worry about some guy that has a GF while there is a lonely guy out there.

Katgirl1991

Registered Member
Well if it is something difficult to get over and you have that strong of feelings for him then theres no reason not to go for it.

Who cares if he has a girlfriend she's probably a bitch anyways.. lol

I just hate to involve myself with needless drama but thats just me.

First consider if you think he is a good guy because most guys would just go allong with your flirts ect. even while having a relationship with his girlfriend.

Personally I'm sure there is a better guy out there that would suite you better, I'd hate to see you worry about some guy that has a GF while there is a lonely guy out there.

hehe...i can think of a lonely guy right now and i just got back from his house not long ago....course we are just friends...so yeah....also....i do happen to know for a fact his g/f a is a bitch....i have not only talked to her but he had needed my advice with so many fights with her...*sigh* maybe i should try again to put it in the back of my mind...least till we meet each other (i so have plans to do that)....even if it is in a few years

R1pperZ

Registered Member
hehe...i can think of a lonely guy right now and i just got back from his house not long ago....course we are just friends...so yeah....also....i do happen to know for a fact his g/f a is a bitch....i have not only talked to her but he had needed my advice with so many fights with her...*sigh* maybe i should try again to put it in the back of my mind...least till we meet each other (i so have plans to do that)....even if it is in a few years
Awww..

I know at that age I eventually smartened up a little bit and realized that I didn't like girls that braught be down and opened my eyes to girls that make you feel good and will be willing to work with you with lifes problems instead of finding the next dramatic moment to blow out of perportions..

Hopefully he will realize who he is better off with and leave that bitch.. Haha

Ok enough relationship advice.. I'm horrible at relationships! :-/

Last edited:

Katgirl1991

Registered Member
as much as you think you aren't great at relationship advice you really are....anyways thanks all for your adivce....i just really needed to see it it a different point of view because i already heard everything my friends had to say....
------
Well, he has a girlfriend. I'm assuiming you don't. Ergo it's his baggage, his problem. But at your age i think you should look for someone closer.

you're right i don't have a girlfriend because i don't swing that way...eh...sorry being a little rude....but i also don't have a boyfriend either

Last edited:

Hiei

The Hierophant
So you're online dating someone four hours away who probably looks like a troll. Seeing as how your friends have only seen his picture and still don't know what you see in him, I'm going to guess he's average looking at best. But I'm sticking to he looks like a troll. And he managed to bag some other troll in real life while he has potential ass in the future at your senior prom.

The living four hours apart thing is just the right distance away to constitute a days trip and the potential for a sleep over. I say if you really think you love him, invite him over. Find out that things will be weird when you're face to face and that neither of you will be able to actually say things that you'd normally type or have the comfort of distance and a monitor between you two.

And last but not least, if he's already territorial over you with being jealous and getting mad that you're talking to other guys on the webcam, that screams something. I'm not exactly sure what, but it isn't good.

Go for it. Let your young love run wild. But when you end up raped, wearing your underwear inside out, and have duct tape marks around your wrists and ankles, don't come bitching to us.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.