• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

This guy is really skillful

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
Check this out, at first it looks like it is just an idiot kid making a video for youtube, but keep watching because this guy is really good at guitar.

YouTube - Cannon Rock (JerryC)

This guy is a professional guitarist.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I always liked this one more because it's a younger kid and his tones are a lot clearer, but both have some serious talent.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've seen the first one but that second is pretty awesome too. I'd like to get my hands on a studio recording of this but for some reason nobody has made one.

Teorropy

Oh, yeah, that is what I am talking about. I agree they both have serious talent. I will some day learn to play the guitar.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I've actually listened to it three times through. I've gotta say I love the music, and he's got some serious abilities. I wonder what type of guitar that is, it looks just like my '69 Teisco. Sounds a little different though, hm. Youtube is a great place to check out Guitarists they've got some really insane people on there, you've just got to sift through all the crap.

Malificus

Likes snow
I rock'd. I totally love this kind of stuff.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Yeah, it's pretty amazing. I actually had it on my ipod for a while.

but I have to ask...where are the drums coming from?

oh yeah, it's Canon, not Cannon =/

Last edited:

Malificus

Likes snow
I imagine he added the drums later on. Maybe not him but a friend perhaps. I'd really like a studio version of this song though.
Apparently, he's working on making a CD :Q