This guy is really skillful

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
Check this out, at first it looks like it is just an idiot kid making a video for youtube, but keep watching because this guy is really good at guitar.

YouTube - Cannon Rock (JerryC)

This guy is a professional guitarist.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I always liked this one more because it's a younger kid and his tones are a lot clearer, but both have some serious talent.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've seen the first one but that second is pretty awesome too. I'd like to get my hands on a studio recording of this but for some reason nobody has made one.

Teorropy

Oh, yeah, that is what I am talking about. I agree they both have serious talent. I will some day learn to play the guitar.

I've actually listened to it three times through. I've gotta say I love the music, and he's got some serious abilities. I wonder what type of guitar that is, it looks just like my '69 Teisco. Sounds a little different though, hm. Youtube is a great place to check out Guitarists they've got some really insane people on there, you've just got to sift through all the crap.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Yeah, it's pretty amazing. I actually had it on my ipod for a while.

but I have to ask...where are the drums coming from?

oh yeah, it's Canon, not Cannon =/

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I imagine he added the drums later on. Maybe not him but a friend perhaps. I'd really like a studio version of this song though.