This guy is more than deserving for the death penalty.

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by dDave, Aug 21, 2008.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

It's not like me to post about things like this but I feel like I should, this is one of the saddest things that I have ever read.

Cringing jurors watch Duncan torture boy on tape - CNN.com

This guy disgusts me, at the very least he should get the death penalty.

I sure hope that the little girl turns out okay she suffered a lot for just an 8 year old.

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

dude has a hardcore pedosmile.

Hiei likes this.
  3. tyler3

tyler3 New Member

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

5. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

The chair is too good for him. Burn him at the stake. But before he's done cooking, shoot him two times in the knees, twice in the shoulders, one in the gut, once in the chest and once in the face. Make his ass suffer.

6. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Life in prison so he can think of his actions for the rest of his days.

The death penalty's far too forgiving.

7. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I agree with this |:

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

He'd like to think about it though. Don't think he regrets this. Life in prison would be good but only if his cell mates got to see what he did. The guards should show them the video and then turn their backs for a few... days.

Not to mention just doesn't quite do it in cases of guys like this. This is one of the sickest most disgusting perverted incidents I've heard of.

I think I found a good solution for this guy. Something old school from inquisition days should make him regret every second he spent torturing and killing that family. He'd have plenty of time to regret quite a bit with something like this:

Torture - Inquisition - Death Penalty - Exhibition of European Medieval Instuments of Torture and capital punishment

I think even that wouldn't come close to what he really deserves. (It doesn't even scratch the surface of what he really deserves.)

Oh but wait... We wouldn't want that "sick twisted child torturing and murdering self admitted spawn of the devil himself" to experience any discomfort physically or mentally whatsoever. That would just be inhumane! After all, don't think of the kids he killed or the kids future copycats may kill, think of the poor "sick twisted child torturing and murdering self admitted spawn of the devil himself". He only obliterated the rights of others. That shouldn't mean even a hair on his head is plucked in "revenge". :shocked:

*There is no sarcasm tag that would quite say what I was trying to say in that last paragraph. Don't think I am actually on his side.

Obviously I realize my "idea" will never happen. It's just what I think he deserves. He definitely doesn't deserve to live another second though. Execute him and move on.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
    RATTIE and AngelsPeak like this.
  9. troubl3dmind

troubl3dmind Registered Member

I agree that the death penalty is far too forgiving. It's guys like this that make me wish there really is a hell so he can endure years of solitude on earth, then pass into nothing but shadow and flame.

Bananas likes this.
  10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Lock him up in solitary for the rest of his life. Give him a padded room and an "I love myself" coat.