This game will defeat you

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just got the 5 disk level in 44 moves. That is pretty hard. I've seen this game before. I'm going to see how high I can go without being stumped.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I have played this game before. Actually had to write a computer program that could solve it by itself if you told it how many blocks there were. Very complicated program to write. So I know the secret to solving it, so I can always get it in the minimum number of moves no matter how many blocks there are.

Teorropy

Thats cheating, now fair. I wrote a program back in high school to solve a physics question be just entering the numbers. I got an A on the program but got it taken away from me, when I started selling it to the seniors. :lol:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's funny Gnopostopi I did the same thing only in math class. I was sick of showing the work on matrix solving so I wrote a program where I could just enter the cooridinates of each matrix, enter the numbers and pretty much set up the equation as big as it needed to be. Then the program would show the work needed to solve it, step by step.

Needless to say I also sold that program to fellow classmates as well. I put a password function into it though so the teachers never could see what it was. :D