• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

This Batman Fan Theory Needs to be a Movie

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think this would make a really interesting Batman movie. It would open the door to plenty of twists.

719DF50E-9355-47C6-B48B-693B7C682C48.jpeg

Konshentz

Konshentz
That actually sounds like a lot of fun. I would definitely watch that.

Who would you want to see playing those roles? Who would play Batman?

I just want a good Batman movie again. It feels like it's been so long.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
The dynamic of the plot would provide some challenging roles. Not sure about the villains but Batman in a scenario like this would need to be somebody diverse.

Leonardo DiCaprio’s performance in The Aviator comes to mind. As does Shutter Island, a storyline much closer to this Batman idea.

I might prefer a Shutter Island approach because it would allow for a different actor to play Batman in his mind vs. in the psych ward. The other characters should be actual people though, not split personalities.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I was thinking about Shutter Island also. The difference is everyone coming in would know the story. It would have to be 2 stories without an ending. Is he really Batman and suffers from traumatic dreams and delusions that he's a psych patient or is he really a psych patient suffering delusions of grandeur? Would have to be a Chris Nolan movie.