Third time is the charm, with brain surgery that is

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by Mirage, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'd be pretty mad if a hospital performed brain surgery on the WRONG side of my brain.. How about you?

Third wrong-sided brain surgery at hospital - Health care - MSNBC.com

I also don't think a $50,000 fine is steep enough. Brain surgery is life or death in some cases. Something needs to seriously be done with this hospital.

They operated on the wrong side of THREE people's brains... :mad:

2. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

I think theyshould lose there their practice all together. What they did was a huge mistake that should never happen.

3. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I would be very mad at the hospital and for sure would never go there to have any type of surgery done.

4. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Can we say Law suit. All over the place.

5. Van

Van Heavy Weapons Guy V.I.P.

Never thought this would happen after all the other mistakes that have been made. Like the guy who had the wrong leg amputated. You'd think they'd be a lot more careful.
    Well, it all fits with my theory that people are stupid.

6. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

It is not a mistake that a high educated person should make.

He is obviously stupid and there fore should not be operating on a live being.

Shut, I wouldn't even let him operate on an animal.

7. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

I know that people make mistakes, and it was three different doctors, but it was at the same hospital. Don't you think that after the second time, they would have looked at their procedures to find out why they were making such a huge, jumbo mistake. If they can't read what they wrote, they maybe they should write a little slower.

8. dmny500

dmny500 Registered Member

Thats terrible, they should shut them down and find new management and all new doctors. There's really no excuse for this, I think that they should be closed down. I think once is terrible in itself but three times is just ludicrous.