• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Thinking of leaving your husband for someone more exciting?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Dailymail...While many married people occasionally daydream about running off with an exciting stranger, I followed through on that fantasy when I left my marriage of 18 years for a man I’d met just twice. But anyone thinking about leaving their spouse should heed my cautionary tale. Read More Here
Before you decide the grass is greener on the other side of the fence you should read this woman's story. I think cheating is wrong and often the person you are having the affair with is not the one you stay with. She didn't know this man too well she left her husband for as we often don't know someone very well after only a few dates or even a few months. It did finally work out for her but I think she paid her dues before it did. Has anyone ever thought about doing something like this? What do you think about she did?

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Here are my thoughts. She should have left. If she really ever loved her first husband and didn't want him anymore, why not free him to be happy as well? Why stick by in a dull marriage if you are both unhappy?

Sure, I think that she should have tried what she could in her marriage before leaving, but I don't think she should stay in it and waste his time as well as hers just to stay comfortable.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Neither of them were willing to make the marriage work. After that, it was all just downhill from there. Obviously she made mistakes after that, but that's secondary.

Bliss

Sally Twit
She should have spoken to her first husband about her concerns instead of just packing up her shit and leaving. Sounds like she is a woman who can't handle being alone. I know she is a mature woman but moving in with someone so fast and marrying her current husband so fast is really weird to me.
It is sad that some relationships end because of boredom.

sawsan

Registered Member
i think what that woman did so wrong ,,, the married woman when she made up her mind first time she saw him and made the move i think she exactly know what she is going to....whatever her husband did she should give him chance again and again Jumping to the bosom of another person is not the solution:stare:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Wow...what a story!

I felt sorry for her to be honest. Although I agree that she and her husband should have had a real talk but at the same time it's good to hear that she finally met Kevin and that she's happy with him.
I hope their marriage lasts.
I think though that leaving your husband for someone more exciting is an impulsive thing to do...with unpleasant consequences most of the times.
Therefore, one should think twice before doing that.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've probably had one too many glasses of wine to be saying anything on here however I will. I think her husband was probably cheating on her to begin with. I mean within a week he is seeing a 18 year old. It wasn't like he was paying any attention to her to begin with so I can see where she would be tempted with an affair. I don't know about the rest of you ladies on here but I need a little attention from my mate and if I'm not getting it, I'm not happy. I don't mean I need someone paying attention to me all the time but once in a while I need that compliment or I love you. If I don't feel good about myself or like I'm wanted after a while better not expect much out of me.