• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Thinking Of Getting A DS Lite?...Two New Bundles

Jonnymovgamer

Registered Member
Just in time for the holidays, and more importantly, Black Friday, Nintendo today has announced that they will be releasing two new DS Lite bundles this Friday (November 23). One bundle comes with Nintendogs, and the other comes with The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. This means 2 new DS Lite colors. Here's what they look like:

Vegito728

Registered Member
Same here. The Zelda one looks great.

Turbo

Registered Member
nintendo's not listing it and i cant find it on amazon. i'm guessing it'll be $170 like the brain age combo

Malificus

Likes snow
I have a DS lite, and I still totally want the Zelda one.

Turbo

Registered Member
i'm so getting the zelda one....i'm tired of stealing my brothers to play his yugioh ds, plus the zelda games looks great.....the stylus to control things is great

Vegito728

Registered Member
I need to get this myself. 170 is a steal if that's what it is. Screw Nintendogs it's all about Zelda!