• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Think I found the best seller on eBay!

Nanner

Registered Member
I mentioned in another thread about how I bought a couple of things from a seller and they never showed up. She had high 100% feedback so I was pretty sure it was a post office thing. She offered a refund and I turned her down since she did offer insurance so my fault. Yesterday I come online and in my email is a letter from PayPal saying I received a refund. She wrote me also saying that she felt it was her fault since she wasn't more demanding that her buyers buy insurance and it was teaching her a lesson. I was floored! I wrote her twice saying it was my problem since I didn't purchase the insurance (total for the auction was like 25 bucks) and that I rarely do unless it's a higher priced item(s). She also is one of the rare sellers that left me feedback right after I paid. So good priced new stuff, an honest seller.....more than honest. I'm an honest seller and I wouldn't refund if I offered insurance and the item didn't show up! Leaves feedback right after you pay and even refunds your money when you told them not to. WOW! (of course I left her really good feedback but I still feel guilty for getting her money.......going to go check and see what else she has for sale and try to give her some of it back)

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Wow thats gret nanner and yea i see where your coming from on that deal but hey be a sport and buy from her again but this time buy insurance

kromsales

Registered Member
Nanner said:
I mentioned in another thread about how I bought a couple of things from a seller and they never showed up. She had high 100% feedback so I was pretty sure it was a post office thing. She offered a refund and I turned her down since she did offer insurance so my fault. Yesterday I come online and in my email is a letter from PayPal saying I received a refund. She wrote me also saying that she felt it was her fault since she wasn't more demanding that her buyers buy insurance and it was teaching her a lesson. I was floored! I wrote her twice saying it was my problem since I didn't purchase the insurance (total for the auction was like 25 bucks) and that I rarely do unless it's a higher priced item(s). She also is one of the rare sellers that left me feedback right after I paid. So good priced new stuff, an honest seller.....more than honest. I'm an honest seller and I wouldn't refund if I offered insurance and the item didn't show up! Leaves feedback right after you pay and even refunds your money when you told them not to. WOW! (of course I left her really good feedback but I still feel guilty for getting her money.......going to go check and see what else she has for sale and try to give her some of it back)
WOW! Thats great! Its nice to find an honest one out there~~

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
POst her ID, if that's ok. I'm not sure if it can hurt if she's doing GOOD things and not being a slug.

nani1987

Registered Member
i agree wish alot of ebayers are like that, but unfortately their's those one you just wanna reach in the computer and choke them for taking your money for items not recieved and they give you neg feedback.........

Nanner

Registered Member
Sadly I checked (quite a few times) and she has nothing else for sale :(

Are we allowed to post ID's? I didn't think so???? (and why hasn't this shown up in my "New Posts" since I posted the origional)?

nani1987

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Sadly I checked (quite a few times) and she has nothing else for sale :(

Are we allowed to post ID's? I didn't think so???? (and why hasn't this shown up in my "New Posts" since I posted the origional)?
are we allow to pm others if we wanted to know the id of this person........???

Nanner

Registered Member
nani1987 said:
are we allow to pm others if we wanted to know the id of this person........???

Well it's kind of a moot point since she isn't selling anything?

CHrt46

Registered Member
You are lucky. I won an auction from a person last October, and never received it. The seller said that it was my fault for not buying insurance. She wouldn't even check with the post office. I had e-mailed her several times after the end of auction, but no replies. I didn't know about PayPal's policies for buyer's protection. By the time I found out, it was too late. I had filed a complaint with Ebay, but they said that it was too late for that as well. I was fortunate, that a friend on the sewing forum had the buttonhole foot for my sewing machine, that she didn't need or even use.