Things you would've liked to see in Z/GT

K

King Vegeta

I personally would've liked to see Raditz return & become a goodguy.

K

King Vegeta

If they would've had it where he trained while in Hell, he could've came back as a Super Saiyan during the Android saga & could've helped fend off the androids.

Anyway, I would've liked to see the humans reach new forms of power, something similar to KaioKen.

C

Crimson

I wouldve liked to have seen Trunks and Goten fuse while they were teens.

I would've like to have seen Hercule get his ass beat (just one good ass wooping...lol)

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

King Vegeta said:
If they would've had it where he trained while in Hell, he could've came back as a Super Saiyan during the Android saga & could've helped fend off the androids.

Anyway, I would've liked to see the humans reach new forms of power, something similar to KaioKen.
Evil people do not get to keep their bodies, and are now allowed to train, all scenes in hell are filler when its showing a villian.

K

King Vegeta

I agree with you on both of those.

I would've liked to see Gohan go SSJ4 since they took away his Mystic form.

And I know evil people don't get to keep their bodies, I was saying if he did, they could have him come back as a Super Saiyan.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would never like to see Gohan Super Saiyan I hate that form. I would love to see Gohan get control by someone evil and make him challenge and Goku, and Goku doesn't back down because he's told the only for Gohan to return to is old self is if he beats Gohan.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont understand why people like the Super Saiyan three level so much he might be very stong but he's slow and they look horrible, I would keep Vegito Super Saiyan two.