Things you wouldn't do for a million dollars?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

People often say "I wouldn't do that even for a million dollars!"

Well, is it true? Are there some things you wouldn't do even for a million dollars?

What are they? And would you do them for more than a million? How much more?

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I wouldn't run naked across a sporting event for a million POUNDS. I wouldn't do it for all the money in the world. I wouldn't want to be remembered for that reason.

Oh, and I wouldn't do a Demi Moore. Dirty girl.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  3. leomay

leomay Registered Member

i would not do ..
    kill people .hurt otheres..everythings that make me feel shame...and married someone i donnot like ...

4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I would not sit in a room full of spiders. No amount of money in the world would make me do that. Everything else I would consider.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I have a great connection with my current girlfriend and we are really close and we have been together for two months now and if someone gave me a million dollars to dump her and break her heart, there is no way in hell I would do it.

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I would never ever eat bugs for a million, maybe if the price was raised to 60million, then yes.
    Also same as Bliss, I wouldnt never run about naked anywhere in a public event or place! Not matter how much you paid me!

7. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I would get publicly naked for even less that a million dollars ha.

Things I wouldn't do:
    - Kill a person
    - Try to negatively impact someone's life. (Physically or emotionally)
    - Hurt/Kill my dog or any animal.
    - Give up my friends/family.

8. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Same as Bliss/nix, and also I wouldn't kill anyone. Or have a limb chopped off. Or agree to spend 8 hours everyday watching anime. Or never see family again. Or a bunch of other stuff.

9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

You will taste the irony sauce on your next McMeaty.

Also, I'd step on snails for a mil, a whole mountain of 'em. Tromp, tromp, tromp, cha-ching; all day and all night.

[​IMG]

As long as I didn't have to look them in the eyes.

Nixola likes this.
  10. breakingrose

breakingrose New Member

Yeah I wouldn't kill anyone or get naked publicly.