Things you would pay to see?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

What are some things you would pay to see people you know do? Prank type things or embarrassing things.

Things like eat bugs or having a guy wear a dress or whatever.

I always liked the idea of having people do embarrassing lip sync videos. I would use icegoat for an example but I'm afraid he will take me up on the offer. :lol:

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'd pay to see you do a lipsynch rickroll video with the GF logo on your forehead. :)

3. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I would pay someone to go streaking. Seriously, I would love to see a good old fashion streaking, and see peoples reactions. I don't see enough crazy stuff done here in Winnipeg (Mind you, it's below 0 celsius for more than half a year. that'd probably explain it haha)

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

LOL ditto on this. Hey, good chat room fundraiser idea, ys!

I'd pay to see my brother stay in for a straight weeks worth of nights. I'm serious. When we were living at home together up until a year ago, he was out every single night, monday to sunday, from the age of about 17 up. I always said I'd pay him to stay home just once.

But pranky things? Probably pretty much anything anyone from GF can get on video.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  5. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

To be honest with everyone I wouldn't pay anyone to see anything in particular. I'm a guy who has no-shame on a lot of certain situations which led to me doing a lot of embarassing things...so if I would do them myself I would definitely not pay anyone else to do it.

6. Mirage

Yikes. This thread isn't really going too well after just one reply. :lol:

I mean, it would be for a good cause... and yet... :shake:

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I thought you needed money badly for the chat to have no limit. Here's your golden chance! I'm sure you can get more people to donate if you promise and deliver that video.

8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

You bet your sweet ass I would! lol I've never backed down from a challenge :hah:

Some of the things I always thought was funny to watch are the real Proudful guys that tend to think they are hardcore womanizers. You put them in a competition to womanize the girls that dont usually get attention. I know its probably going to land me a spot in hell but it is a pretty funny thing in the long run when you get these guys who act as if they are gods gift to women and yet are shacking up with a dog.

9. Mirage

I didn't realize this was a $2,000 payday... (Or is it? :lol:) Maybe I will have to reconsider.

Actually I thought about doing that back when we had the lip sync contest. I was gonna throw it in just for fun. Then I thought about how much I might regret that down the line. Looking back I still feel that way about it. :lol:

10. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

I'm not big into giving people money, so it'd have to be something pretty epic. I'm not really interested in them doing something ebmarrassing, unless it's something unbelievably surprising (I can't give a good example off the top of my head).