Things you would never sell........

Westy

Registered Member
You know how sometimes you got loads of material items that you need to get shot of like at a boot sale/garage sale etc, because you need the space or your moving, or even your partner tells you that has to go!

What is the one item you would never have the guts to sell at any price and why? :shake:

I got this 13 foot leather whip, and my ex tried to get me to sell it but i still got it, even though it is locked away somewhere now. It was a gift from this girl i was dating wayback when. She brought it back for me from a trip to Canada to stay with family. Dont think i will ever sell it. :lol:

I also hope you never use it.

I would never sell my bach strad

The brand of my trumpet

I was taking lessons from this guy and he was like "you need a better horn. Go to this place and look at this horn"

And I looked at it, and hated it.

So he tryed over and over again to get me to buy all these different horns, but I couldnt get into any of them. So finally he was like "im ordering you a custom bach strad"

and I was like "ZOMG I cant afford that shit!"

and he was like "chill out man, I know the ceo, (or vice president or somthing) I can get it for you HALF OFF!"

So, after I wiped the cum off my pants, I agreed.

And now my trumpet is a custom bach strad.

I would never ever ever sell my trumpet.

Westy

Registered Member
I also hope you never use it.

I would never sell my bach strad

The brand of my trumpet

I was taking lessons from this guy and he was like "you need a better horn. Go to this place and look at this horn"

And I looked at it, and hated it.

So he tryed over and over again to get me to buy all these different horns, but I couldnt get into any of them. So finally he was like "im ordering you a custom bach strad"

and I was like "ZOMG I cant afford that shit!"

and he was like "chill out man, I know the ceo, (or vice president or somthing) I can get it for you HALF OFF!"

So, after I wiped the cum off my pants, I agreed.

And now my trumpet is a custom bach strad.

I would never ever ever sell my trumpet.
Kool my friend?

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
My bassoon. It was a gift from my grandparents, and it's also my favorite instrument to perform and play. In fact, with the bassoon I don't need any of my other instruments. It's the only one I need!

But still, I wouldn't sell my trumpet either. I don't like playing it, and I never have, BUT in my senior year of high school (just last year), I had an awesome experience in marching band, and the trumpet was the instrument I was marching, so the trumpet, believe it or not, has sentimental value to me. Still, I won't play it anymore. It's boring. XD

I also wouldn't sell any of the other instruments that have been given to me.

By the way, I live at home, so I don't really have anything I need to sell for space. But yes, the instruments are never going. Not for anything...

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
It might sound sad but I have a soft plush teddy bear and I would never sell him, I've had him since I was a baby.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'd never sell my watch. If you want it, you'll have to steal it from me, which is hard because it's on my wrist. and my wrist is solid.

It's a Seiko kinetic. I fucked up and had my first one stolen. (I was way too naive). It was even nicer than the one I have now, so I'm hanging onto this one for dear life.

Last edited:

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I'd never sell my watch. If you want it, you'll have to steal it from me, which is hard because it's on my wrist. and my wrist is solid.

It's a Seiko kinetic. I fucked up and had my first one stolen. (I was way too naive). It was even nicer than the one I have now, so I'm hanging onto this one for dear life.

I don't blame you mate. Nice!

The_Burger_King

Registered Member
I have plenty of old sports collectables that unless in dire need would not sell but there is the chance I might other than that I would have to go with my large intestine, I like it had it since I was a small child no way I could put a price tag on it.