Things you love about GF?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I love how the admins and moderators ain't that strict on this forum, they don't abuse their power.

And I love how this forum is set out.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I could pretty much copy exactly what I just posted in the things that surprise you about GF thread....But I guess I could change the wording a little :lol:

I like how the rules aren't that strict, but are enforced fairly by the mods and not just with a 'you aren't my friend so i'm going to ban you' attitude that i'm used to from other forums.

Also how easy all the members are to get along with (well at least all the ones i've run into), and how it's not hard to be accepted here.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Yes I agree the staff do a awesome job, and chat has been crazy too, I'm loving chat!

Bliss

Sally Twit
I like the members. It's the members that make GF a fun place. Without the regulars I think it'd be quite dull. I'd still come here but I probably wouldn't post as much.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I love how the admins and moderators ain't that strict on this forum, they don't abuse their power.
they aren't strict simply because we haven't broken the rules. you .. know .. if you're good at rules, why be strict?
:lol: nah .. i'm just JOKING!

that's a very good thing about GF. mods are not only mods, but they're also normal posters. i see mods in other forums don't post that much and keep a strange attitude just to show that they're mods and they're not like the other users.
while mods here are different, they're friendly enough, they post in almost every new thread and they're sociable with everyone. :D

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
they aren't strict simply because we haven't broken the rules. you .. know .. if you're good at rules, why be strict?
:lol: nah .. i'm just JOKING!

that's a very good thing about GF. mods are not only mods, but they're also normal posters. i see mods in other forums don't post that much and keep a strange attitude just to show that they're mods and they're not like the other users.
while mods here are different, they're friendly enough, they post in almost every new thread and they're sociable with everyone. :D
I think myself has the most infractions on this website, so I've broken pretty big amount of rules.