Things to Say During Sex

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by ysabel, Jul 3, 2009.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

The diagram gives examples of what things are Good or Bad to say during sex.

Q: Do you talk a lot during sex? or Do you like it when your partner talks?
    Q: Which if the things written here do you agree or disagree with?

[​IMG]

A: I really prefer to stick more to action than talking. Although I know some are turned on with :blah:. Fine, talk but maybe, just not ask me too much, haha.

A: It's hilarious how it said "Sweet Jesus!" is a good thing to say but not "Jesus is Sweet!" :rotfl:

I think it's right on about not mentioning another person's name in bed. But "No Don't Stop" is meh? :shifteyes:

***if image is too small, just right click on it, go to Properties and copy the url

Last edited: Jul 3, 2009

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I wouldn't say I talk a lot. I make a lot of "Mmm" noises and I say his name sometimes.
    I'll be honest. Sometimes I like it when we're having rough sex and there's swearing. I ask him to do it though. We don't talk a lot during sex. He has said "You like that?" before and I definitely did like it. ;)

For sexy threats does that say "I'm going to nail your ass." lmao. I don't agree with that one for a start! The noises are good but I don't like the "I love you" thing to be honest.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Well it is better than "I'm going to kiss your lips off" and "I'm going to pound the farts out of you". :beurk:

It said under Good/Foreign...anything French. I think this is true but of course for people who aren't French, haha. I don't know why but even if I say useless and unrelated stuff they think it sounds sexy.

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

You're right. It's not just the words, it's the way you deliver them. I can't imagine "I'm going to pound the farts out of you" ever sounding good, no matter who the person is.

As for "Who's your daddy?" Beurk!

5. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

You know, honestly, I'm not huge into most "dirty talk." I mean maybe it's just because of my experiences. I guess it depends on my mood. I mean sometimes it's pretty sexy, other times, it just makes me laugh.

Like Bliss said though it's all on how you say it. The delivery is key. Haha.

6. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I think there are a few that need to be added to that picture under what not to say during sex; 'Is it in yet?' and 'Is that it?' :lol:

I also laughed when I saw this thread and imagined a couple having sex and asking 'So, how was your day dear'...:shake:

Personally, I don't like a lot of talk during sex, I just find it distracting.

7. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

It's kinda hard to read...

Does that say "Hisss! (Cheetah)" ?!?!??! Cheetahs don't hiss, do they? And why would hissing be a good thing?

8. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

If its slow and romantic, I think the "I love you." thing is cute and meaningful, but otherwise it kind of "off" feeling to me. I usually just say "oh!" and make normal noises. A good majority of the time it ends up just being deep breaths. My boyfriend asks me sometimes if I'm almost finished cause he likes to finish together. I like that. I'm not sure why. If someone told me about it before us, I would find it odd, but I like it.
    For some reason this topic struck a lot of thought in me about how our communication (during sex) is.

Edit:
    I was reading the chart and it struck me that I don't just say "oh" most of the time. I say "oh shit." I don't know. Just thought I'd add.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
    Bliss likes this.
  9. Dali

Dali Registered Member

The screaming and moaning are enough, words arn't needed lol!

I think one time I said the ceiling needs to be painted and that wasn't with R1p of course lol.

10. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

I wonder why some girls ask "is it in, yet??" ...
    why ask that? can't you feel it? lol.