Things to avoid on the Internet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tucker, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

For Wade, who has yet to see goatse and tubgirl and lemonparty (oh, my!)

This thread was prompted in part by a discussion of the heinous rickroll at smouch.net, and in part by the fact that I've just seen the video at jarsquatter.com. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye - or, in this case, an asshole and my will to live. Don't watch it. Seriously. Don't.

Now, to the heart of the matter: in the name of public service and civic duty, what nasty urls would you advise people to avoid?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2008

2. Kriistineeee

Kriistineeee Registered Member

3. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

4chan.

It's called the asshole of the Internet for a reason.

Though we'll gladly welcome you if you do show up.

Also, you tell me to not go to two websites and expect me not to? I've probably seen worse. My gut will survive another low blow.

*EDIT* That smouche.net doesn't work. As for the jarsquatter.com, I just laughed at the poor bastard for thinking that was a good idea in the first place.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
    Duke1985 likes this.
  4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

There was one called penis meets hatchet or something along those lines. I avoided that one needless to say....

I was accidentally introduced to the harlequin fetus though via youtube. Natural diseases and deformities are so much worse and more unfortunate than self-induced injuries and mutations.

5. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

If you're squeamish, don't do a search on you tube for ''broken leg kickboxing''.
    The first 2 videos will make you cry and have nightmares.
    They don't even realise until it's too late, EEEEEK!!! :shocked:

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

7. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Avoid 2 girls 1 cup lol! Almost puked everywhere :S

8. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

I would say that the one you want to avoid is Pain Olypmics... Worse than anything mentioned before. Although I don't know about Two Girls 1 Cup... Haven't seen that. But i have seen evrything else, and out of all that I know, it's the worst. It's probably the same hatchet meets penis video, actually.

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I heard pain olympics was fake though. There was a surprising lack of blood. :-/

10. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

Looked real to me. And he tied it off, so I figured that's what stopped the blood. If he hadn't, he would have died from blood loss.