Things that make you hate wrestling

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Pretty simple...

Post some things that make you hate professional wrestling. I'll list a couple of mine...

Terrible writing
People getting pushed just because they are tall
Wrestlers refusing to put people over
Atrocious writing
When WWE brings in models and sticks them in a ring they dont belong in
Crappy writing
Not caring about tag team wrestling or the IC title

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not carring for the Tag Team Titles
When Vince McMahon wrestles
When Edge is in a relationship
When wrestlers that get a push when they don't deserve one
Stupid storylines

There's a lot out there, but those are the ones that make me really hate wrestling.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
For me it was the predictability. I used to watch Wrestling back in the 90's and then probably to about 02 (but that could be pushing it). One of the things I found was the story lines always repeated the same path over and over and over and over. It was a real turn off after I started seeing that pattern.

Then the next big thing were the unrealistic injuries. I can vividly recall The Rock "Being destroyed" by NWO....and being back in the ring with nothing more than a velcro brace about two weeks later.

it was these videos:

o-- Models wrestling.
o-- Meaty guys getting pushed more just 'cuz they have more muscle.
o-- People like Triple H who uses their backstage powers to make themselves look good. Thus, not putting other wrestlers over.
o-- Predictability.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
o-- Models wrestling.
o-- Meaty guys getting pushed more just 'cuz they have more muscle.
o-- People like Triple H who uses their backstage powers to make themselves look good. Thus, not putting other wrestlers over.
o-- Predictability.
Wrestlemania 20: HHH drops title to Chris Benoit
Wrestlemania 21: HHH drops title to Batista
Wrestlemania 22: HHH loses title match to John Cena
Wrestlemania 24: HHH loses in title match to Randy Orton

I'm just sayin'. :D

Ryuk

Registered Member
MC Whitey
Actually giving The Great Khali the World Championship
MC Whitey
The fat oily guy
MC Whitey
Deuce & Domino
MC Whitey
Stupid endings to matches that make no sense, per example JBL losing by DQ in a tag match a few months back for simply breaking up a submission hold
MC Whitey
Donald vs Rosie
MC Whitey
Barack vs Hilary
MC Whitey
Vince playing the fans for saps, trying to shove what he wants down peoples throats and hiring men and women based simply on their looks instead of their in ring talent and ability
Oh and MC Whitey (you know in case I failed to mention that yet)

BigBob

Registered Member
Whenever it takes years for someone like Kane to get a title shot who I believe deserves it.

Whenever deserving tag teams don't get title shots.

Whenever more matches like TLC arn't run more requently, maybe once a month.

When ECW... isn't.. really ECW..

wooly

I am the woolrus
Agree with Big Bob about ECW

mostly though:

How the crowd cheer for Cena and Batista doing the same thing they always do, but when legends like Ron Simmons and Goldust appear, they hardly get a reaction.

That really gets on my tits.

Ryuk

Registered Member
When ECW... isn't.. really ECW..
Oh yeah, that too. Be kinda nice if Vince did the fans a favor and calls it what it really is - Tuesday Night Velocity. But the fact that he took the ECW name to exploit it, add in firing Paul Heyman for basically doing his job, is a load of shit.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ì think there's a good reason why ECW isn't the real ECW anymore, it's a huge risk on the superstars health when they have hardcore matches like they used to back in old ECW days. The WWE is more concerned about the wrestlers health then they were 10 years ago. So that's why you barely see any Hardcore matches anymore.