Things that excite you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by English-Emo-Boy, Aug 27, 2008.

1. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Does anything in life really excite you?

Or is everything a bore?

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

College football and mountains excite me. Next week is going to be great.

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

What excites you Emo?

I get a little thrill each morning when I open my eyes. Knowing that a new day filled with adventure awaits is pretty exciting to me.
    Spending time talking to my best friend also makes life more exciting.

Anyone who says everything is a bore has no idea how to make life fun, I'd feel sad for them.

4. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Lots of things excite me. Like, getting packages delivered like the one that is coming tomorrow.

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Will it come wrapped in discreet brown packaging?:cool:

6. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Man, I wish.

Nah, it's a new camera lens.

On that note, getting printed pictures of awesome pics I got of my kids is pretty exciting.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Each day excites me since I moved out of my parents house. I don't have to do something amazing in order to be excited.

When I wake up and know Syndicate is here I feel excited. It's a shame I won't get that feeling for a few days... :shake:

8. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I still get excited by things,like meeting up with my brother for a days fishing,getting new things delivered,starting new projects,i have started to get excited about drawing again.
    The last couple of weeks have been a pretty bad time for me,but im now starting to get excited by what my future may hold.

9. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Football used to be my most exciting hobby, it still get's me pumping on a saturday afternoon.

I'd say my girlfriend is the most exciting thing in my life. She makes life worth living sometimes.

AngelsPeak likes this.
  10. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

Risks and challenges excite me. Doing things that I know will give me rewards or experience. Learning excites me. Life in general, would be the.. central theme, I'm trying to push across here. I also find it exciting when I play with my lightsaber.