• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Thief Returns Bike After Stealing It

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
When Eileen Remedios had her bike stolen, instead of turning to the police she opted for a path of kindness.
I don't know what the world's coming to. For all my life, I've hardly seen any criminals return stuff to the proper owners after stealing them. The best thing to do is not steal at all! Anyway, from reading the article, I'm glad that nurse got her only mode of transportation back. If I had a bike for my only means of transportation, I would do very well to take care of it.

Thief returns bike after written plea- The Daily Dose - MSN Living

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm glad they gave it back and bought her a brand new lock. Hopefully this was the only time they did something like this and they will keep their promise not to do it again.

The thief should count themselves lucky the police wasn't called.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I'm glad they gave it back and bought her a brand new lock. Hopefully this was the only time they did something like this and they will keep their promise not to do it again.

The thief should count themselves lucky the police wasn't called.
You mean after they handed the bike in?

If the police were called when the bike was stolen, do you really think they would've really hunted for the thief?

I am glad they had a guilty conscience.