• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Thief misses vault, winds up in lavatory

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I guess you could say the thief had shitty skills in mapping.
I would suck to be him, every criminal would be laughing their asses off at him.

Headlines should have read " Robbers Plans went to the crapper"

Thanks for posting this, I needed a good laugh.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
The dude probably watched too much of those movies with organised robbery: maps, compasses, digging equipment and stuff. They sure make it appear simpler than it is in the movies.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Get the feeling he wanted to make a deposit?

Syndicate

Chirp Chirp
Haha. Only in Ameri.. what? France?? :-o (Just kidding)

Good catch though, thanks for posting. And fine reporting by a very French sounding Jean-Francois Rosnoblet. Rozz Knob Let. Roose Nooblét. Ross.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
You'd think if you're gonna go through all the effort to commit a crime, at least make sure you have all the details down to a T. I mean one stupid slip up like that and he's compromised all the effort he went through and gets absolutely no reward. What a goober.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Haha. Only in Ameri.. what? France?? :-o (Just kidding)

Good catch though, thanks for posting. And fine reporting by a very French sounding Jean-Francois Rosnoblet. Rozz Knob Let. Roose Nooblét. Ross.
The guy came from Belgium. It was such a short report but I think the journalist made sure that information came out. :lol:

Iris

rainbow 11!
lol! how did I miss this? That's hilarious. He may be stupid, but I'd high five him for making me laugh.

Xeilo

V.I.P.
Lol, that is a funny story. I wonder what it is going to be like in Jail for him when people find out why he is in there.