Thief misses vault, winds up in lavatory

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Wade8813, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

2. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I guess you could say the thief had shitty skills in mapping.
    I would suck to be him, every criminal would be laughing their asses off at him.

Headlines should have read " Robbers Plans went to the crapper"

Thanks for posting this, I needed a good laugh.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

The dude probably watched too much of those movies with organised robbery: maps, compasses, digging equipment and stuff. They sure make it appear simpler than it is in the movies.

4. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Get the feeling he wanted to make a deposit?

5. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

Haha. Only in Ameri.. what? France?? :-o (Just kidding)

Good catch though, thanks for posting. And fine reporting by a very French sounding Jean-Francois Rosnoblet. Rozz Knob Let. Roose Nooblét. Ross.

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

You'd think if you're gonna go through all the effort to commit a crime, at least make sure you have all the details down to a T. I mean one stupid slip up like that and he's compromised all the effort he went through and gets absolutely no reward. What a goober.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

The guy came from Belgium. It was such a short report but I think the journalist made sure that information came out. :lol:

8. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

good one....guess he misinterpreted the scene in jumper.

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

lol! how did I miss this? That's hilarious. He may be stupid, but I'd high five him for making me laugh.

10. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Lol, that is a funny story. I wonder what it is going to be like in Jail for him when people find out why he is in there.