Thief misses vault, winds up in lavatory

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I guess you could say the thief had shitty skills in mapping.
I would suck to be him, every criminal would be laughing their asses off at him.

Headlines should have read " Robbers Plans went to the crapper"

Thanks for posting this, I needed a good laugh.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
The dude probably watched too much of those movies with organised robbery: maps, compasses, digging equipment and stuff. They sure make it appear simpler than it is in the movies.

Haha. Only in Ameri.. what? France?? :-o (Just kidding)

Good catch though, thanks for posting. And fine reporting by a very French sounding Jean-Francois Rosnoblet. Rozz Knob Let. Roose Nooblét. Ross.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
You'd think if you're gonna go through all the effort to commit a crime, at least make sure you have all the details down to a T. I mean one stupid slip up like that and he's compromised all the effort he went through and gets absolutely no reward. What a goober.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Haha. Only in Ameri.. what? France?? :-o (Just kidding)

Good catch though, thanks for posting. And fine reporting by a very French sounding Jean-Francois Rosnoblet. Rozz Knob Let. Roose Nooblét. Ross.
The guy came from Belgium. It was such a short report but I think the journalist made sure that information came out. :lol:

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Lol, that is a funny story. I wonder what it is going to be like in Jail for him when people find out why he is in there.