They grow up so fast

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by idisrsly, Aug 8, 2010.

1. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Some of you may recall my thread about Wolf some three weeks ago. Now, if you all could help me once again by telling me if you think this is the same spider (who ate a cat or something based on how much it grew) or is it a different spider, maybe the mean male? He also seems a little darker in colour. Or is it just me?

Old Wolf :
    [​IMG]

New Wolf :
    [​IMG]

Right now I am fairly calm about him being in my tree, but once the rain starts, I will need to do a ritual check every time I enter my room to make sure he did not get in. Man, it sucks to be me!! :-/

2. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Get out of there as fast as your legs will carry you.
    ------
    No one, I think, is in my tree; I mean, it must be high or.... YAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  3. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Mine needs a shave.

[​IMG]

5. idisrsly

Eww. Tuck, what the fuck is that thing?

6. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Have any pets or small children gone missing recently? If so, I'd guess it's been growing, and likes you and is going to stick around.

If not, then maybe it's calling in reinforcements, and soon more will arrive. Or maybe it's like an Inigo Montoya situation - you killed his father, now you must prepare to die.

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Holy shit. I'd move house.

8. idisrsly

Inorite? Except, I would need to move country! This is why I will be moving to the UK within the next couple of years hopefully. Well, that is part of the reason. They are bloody everywhere. And if they are not big, then they are venomous. Lucky me! :-/

9. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

why so many spider threads?

nutjobs

10. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I'm glad you finally noticed