They Finally Won

Discussion in 'NFL' started by redsoxocd, Dec 16, 2007.

1. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

Well, the Miami Dolphins have finally won a game. Today they won 16-13 against the Baltimore Ravens. I dont like either team (i'm all pats) but I was praying for the dolphins to win, because they are just having a depressing season. When they were down in the 1st, I kind of gave up hope, but then I turned back when they were winning with 12 seconds left in the 4th and became really excited for them.

2. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

You should know that the Ravens tied it up and sent the game into overtime, but then Matt Stover missed the game winning field goal and the Dolphins got a touchdown to win it 22-16.

3. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

I almost cried, I actually left the room in the begining of overtime when they let Willis get that first down I thought the game was over turn the T.V. back and Stover gettign ready to kick he misses. Then Lemon lights the Ravens up for a 64-yard pass, man this was like the best christmas gift you could get.

4. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

yeah, my dad called with 3 seconds left and said "the dolphins have finally won" so i figured that they had won with the last score that I had seen

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Man I really wanted them to go 0-16. This must a huge relief for all the Dolphin players and coaches, they can finally say they won a game. With that being said, I don't think the Dolphins are really happy that they won, don't get me wrong their really glad that they won a game, and won't go winless, but in the back of their head their saying it took 13 games before winning one single game. That must be embarassing. Either way, its a nice win for the Phins.

6. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

I disagree, they were extremely happy to have this win. Yes is took 13 games, but when your starting QB goes down, you lose about 3 or 4 of your running backs and you have to play the rest of the season with a depleated secondary(Let not forget, Crowder and Thomas are both out). Winning against anybody is a great accomplishment, this meant so much to alot of people Wayne Huizinga was in tears after the game.

But this is just me defending my team.:nod:

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

:lol:

Well I guess this evens out the day for me. Cowboys didn't play too well. Actually, they played like crap.

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

So, how about that Troy Smith?

*sigh*

Oh well, at least this means that Brian Billick has less of a chance of coming back. The defense has fallen apart, it's full of holes and has no corners. I guess this is what a Ravens fan gets for saying the Dolphins shouldn't go 0-16, eh?

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

What happened? I didn't get to see any of the game.

10. neum985

neum985 I pwn noobs

God i wanted them to go 0-16 and have the pats go 16-0 that wouldve made my life better since my lions started 6-2 and now are 6-8...