• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

There's gotta be another

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I'm still waiting for a new Hitman game, a proper one with graphics that are befitting for the capabilities of a next-gen console.

Fair enough, Blood Money, but that's 5 years ago. There should be another instalment to this already. The entire series has been a tricky and darkly hilarious series of puzzles, improvisation and general cool.
Does anyone have some info on this?

And also, as a point to the thread. Are there any games that you hope a sequel or an addition to the series comes out for. Perhaps you hope GTA carries on until there's GTA LXI: Bahrain Bloodshed...

What do you reckon, and if someone can give me affirmative knowledge about Hitman, I'd be very grateful -- *Note: I can rep now - woop - :p

Xeilo

V.I.P.
I haven't looked to see when a next one is coming out, but I can't wait till they bring another one out, that's if they do. I loved the other ones and blood money was awesome and I still play it here and there to get my fill lol.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Hitman 5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Wikipedia article has virtually nothing given on this game. I doubt it will see the light of day before E3. Maybe even after.

I never was a big Hitman fan, but I appreciated the series' importance.

Poetosis

Registered Member
The Hitman series was unique in its own way. I do still find it hard to believe that guards cannot recognise a perfectly shaven-headed man with a barcode on his neck from time to time, but I can roll with it (better than the first Assassin Creed's mechanics).

There was an artwork released a few months ago that looked like Agent 17 from the back, but without his trademark barcode. Unfortunately it turned out to be the sequel for Prototype.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
There was an artwork released a few months ago that looked like Agent 17 from the back, but without his trademark barcode. Unfortunately it turned out to be the sequel for Prototype.
Which is gonna be pretty awesome, I might add. I loved the first one.

News: Hitman 5 release date is 'Xmas 2011 at the earliest' - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

This is from July of last year, but H5 will have to wait for 2012, to be sure, so E3 2011 is out of the question for a reveal then...

Konshentz

Konshentz
I enjoyed the Hitman games I played... I'd definitely rent the new one.