• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

There's always money

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
in the banana stand.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Never watched AD.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
PretzelCorps, where you at?! Let's break it down and get real!!!

WHERE YOU AT!!! LETS FREESTYLE THIS JOINT!!!!! PEANUTER BUTTY JELL!!!

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
Speaking of that episode...you reminded me about something I don't get. I remember them stealing money from the banana stand cash register, and throwing the bananas away to even it out. But how in the hell did that work again? I have honestly been trying to remember. Cause it made sense except they didn't account for the profit a banana would have pulled in.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Speaking of that episode...you reminded me about something I don't get. I remember them stealing money from the banana stand cash register, and throwing the bananas away to even it out. But how in the hell did that work again? I have honestly been trying to remember. Cause it made sense except they didn't account for the profit a banana would have pulled in.
Maeby's math was a little bit horrible, so they were actually doubling the loss...and losing $2 a banana...which is why George Michael wanted to torch the stand to begin with.

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Man, I loved arrested development. I forgot about the banana stand lol.