• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Poll There's a Crazy Dude on Another Forum who Thinks He Hears The Voice of God

Do you think that the guy who hears the voice of God is schizophrenic

• Yes, I hear the voice of God as well. He has been very helpful

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I am indifferent. Maybe you have heard it, maybe you haven't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You are not hearing the voice of God, please consult a doctor.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Atheist

I am an atheist, and there's a crazy guy on the IMDb forums who thinks he hears the voice of God, literally. He won't listen to me when I tell him that he is schizophrenic and should consult a doctor; in fact he is offended.

He thinks all Christians here this voice.

I need a consensus. Also, please state if you are a Christian, for reasons stated above.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe its his Dad and he just thinks its God.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Nice to meet you too, Mr Atheist sir.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I've always enjoyed the "only non-criminals hear the voice of God" complex. As in, some crazy dude who slays his family is not taken seriously but others are.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am an atheist, and there's a crazy guy on the IMDb forums who thinks he hears the voice of God, literally. He won't listen to me when I tell him that he is schizophrenic and should consult a doctor; in fact he is offended.

He thinks all Christians here this voice.

I need a consensus. Also, please state if you are a Christian, for reasons stated above.
Is the crazy guy from the IMDB forums you? Its okay to admit it.