There is no such thing as ghosts!!

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
There is so much evidence and so many sightings that there must be something along the lines of ghosts in our society.

I can't beleive that every photograph and every film clip and every sighting is fake and nonsense.

My Nan's old house was haunted and I saw all sorts of unexplainable things occur.

I definitely believe in ghosts and I'm extremely fascinated with all things paranormal.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Unfortunately, this topic is like trying to debate the existance of gods/godesses. We don't actually have a 100% fool-proof way of testing for ghosts, and as such it falls down to belief.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Any British person might remember an article in the Metro, where a transparent figure that looked like Henry the 8th was opening the fire doors of the old castle.

Then there's that pic...it's on one of those 'you'll shit bricks' threads, the one where the kid is peaking into the hallway from a room; that's a ghost.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Any British person might remember an article in the Metro, where a transparent figure that looked like Henry the 8th was opening the fire doors of the old castle.
I think I know what you mean, was it that footage caught on the CCTV and the doors fly open?

I think it was actually a former queen as it looks like an old hag.

Neil

Registered Member
These may all difficult to explain, but surely they're explainable. Why would a ghost just wanna hang out in some dark hallway?? Surely they can think of something better to do

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
These may all difficult to explain, but surely they're explainable. Why would a ghost just wanna hang out in some dark hallway?? Surely they can think of something better to do
Unless there was some tie to that dark hallway in life.
I believe in ghosts, I don't see why there couldn't be ghosts.

If I can go ahead and believe in something out there like God I don't see why a ghost is that far of a stretch.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Yeah but it was Henry, i remember it being a plump figure and i recognised the clothes from pictures-i think they even said it might have been him.