• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

There is a on-line radio guy from Ebay

TGirl

Registered Member
jdquadcities that is selling the Jay Leno chicken nugget has been mentioning different auctions on-line on his "at home" radio...kinda neat...he has mentioned mine a few times......go to his ME page to hear it!!!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
can you post a link so that us people who have no idea what you are talking about can click?

PLEASE!

nani1987

Registered Member
yeah i agree darth tgirl post a link so we can listen too................
i am sure she will when she is online...............she is on nite nap now... like i should be but i am wide awake.........lol

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Wow!! What a range in music.... Metallica followed by ummmm... some pop princess? That's quite a shock to listen to... whew! But Bad Company? Cool! Haven't heard that in a while!
Now I'll have it in my head all day...

Takin' care of business... Wooo!
Takin' care of business... workin' overtime... Wooo!

helpisontheway

Registered Member
One of my all time favorite movies is 'Pump up the Volume'...
Anyone with a good CB and near him i'm sure may be able to tune in...

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Don't need to tune in with a radio...he's on the internet!! very cool.. now if I could just get my fave radio station to do that.. I wouldn't miss California so much when I move!

TGirl

Registered Member
but when you move you can still get this guy...lol

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Soooo Cool! I got an email from him! He's going to talk about Ty's Seahorse Nugget TONITE!! Please try to go listen?