There has been a death....

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
in my wall cooler!

I saw it happen, well kinda.

For the last few weeks I've had this little mouse buddy (I called a truce on my mouse war for a while), and the mouse buddy has been living in my Wall Cooler. She hops up on my printer, climbs up the power chord and then squeezes in through the bottom of the cooler.

I cant really see exactly where in the cooler it is she goes, but I see her go in there all the time. She'll pop in and out all day, probably about 20-30 times a day.

Well today... drama ensued, there was a bigger mouse, I'm assuming it was a male. I spotted him out of the corner of my eye this morning chasing her around. She went into the Cooler and I guess it kinda tricked him for a while. She was probably in there for about thirty minutes before I noticed he finally found the chord to climb up in the cooler to.

So he did! Big mouse climbed up and nothing really happened for a while. Need I remind you, my cooler is on :hah:. So I'm going about my business as usual when I hear the mice scuffling in the cooler... they squeaked and I heard some shuffling, then BAM!

The cooler itself made a big thud, thats when Death struck. The little mouse (my buddy) poked her head out from the hole and climbed out. lol as they say... Two goes in, one comes out.

I'm assuming what happened was Big mouse was the boyfriend, he's strutting around with his balls hanging everywhere when he met up with my buddy mouse. They probably had drinks over a nice dinner of leftover dog food or possibly they were the ones that found my box of Cheez-its and carved a hole in it, eating and crapping all over the place.

So a week goes by and little mouse and big mouse are dating, they havent really gotten it on yet, but big mouse wants it bad. So she runs off to her place and hides after he stresses their relationship by taking the next step into sex.

When he finally finds where she lives, he barges in and they get into a fight. She orders him out, he says no and tells her she is a shitty girlfriend and that her 15 sisters put out on the first date. She takes offense to this, pushes him into the Fan in my cooler. He is bludgeoned to death by the quickly rotating spokes.... she leaves after the crime of passion... and still hasnt returned yet.

so now since I cant get to the back of the cooler where his dead body is... I'm going to have to suffer through the stench of a dead mouse in my dammed cooler now. What makes it worse is, the fan that killed him will also throw that same stench all over my office. *gag*

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Sorry Ice, I had to laugh. Maybe your little mouse will get hungry and snack on her victim. Maybe she's the Nathan Frank of the mouse world. It could have been her plan all along.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
yeah, laugh, cry, belch, its all good. Its just a mouse. Hmmm today is Wednesday.... its currently 107 degrees here... that means after this weekend (its 'sposed to be over 110) on Monday my office should be absolutely horrid. I'll probably gag.

its going to be one of those decisions where I have to decide.... Do I want the cooler on? Or do I want to have my stomach twist because of the smell? :hah:
------
Sorry Ice, I had to laugh. Maybe your little mouse will get hungry and snack on her victim. Maybe she's the Nathan Frank of the mouse world. It could have been her plan all along.
Actually... I've been crossing my fingers hoping she does! Seriously though if her skinny little ass goes all Dr. Lecter on his corpse that would save my sense of smell in the next couple days.

Well... with the next couple days, it'll probably get so bad it wont just be my sense of smell, it'll probably be so bad I could taste it to.

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
dude that was a really long story. maybe there should be an actual character LIMIT for loltalk

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I'll pay Hybrix a large amount of cash if he can code a TL;DR module for SubTalk.

Not because I'm lazy, but just to watch as a post is either headed by highlights or completely altered to display as, for example, "A mouse followed another mouse into my wall cooler and it died. I can't reach it and it's going to stink."

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'll pay Hybrix a large amount of cash if he can code a TL;DR module for SubTalk.

Not because I'm lazy, but just to watch as a post is either headed by highlights or completely altered to display as, for example, "A mouse followed another mouse into my wall cooler and it died. I can't reach it and it's going to stink."
I'm guessing you're not very creative in bed either? :hah:

wolfheart

Registered Member
I laughed.

Iam also glad you cannot smell things over the internet, cause that little mouse is going to stink worse then my boys diapers after a curry!.

He's not second on the all-time average words per post stat for nothin huh :lol: