• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

There goes those ultimate warriors yet again

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
Have you noticed the past few years the Warriors have been getting to these championships? It looks like they are trying for another trophy. Who's going to stop the Golden State Warriors? Could it be the Boston Celtics whose record is very close?. .

I'm not a Warriors fan. But I follow several sports keeping an eye what's going on. Does anyone here follow this game? Well even if you don't that's okay post your opinions. You should get the idea how it works. Just shoot the ball and you get points.

I would like to ask does anyone have a team they like in particular? Do you follow this or read any articles?. . Do you like or dislike basketball? .I don't follow it as deep as football and baseball. . But we keep up with the scores each day and its standings.

So any comments about basketball is fine whether you like it or not. We have to keep this board going. . Those elves are busy right now wrapping up presents . They have no time to help us here. It's up to us to keep this place going with various topics. .

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Now that we're past the all star break, I still say Cleveland comes out of the East despite the new roster changes simply because of one Lebron James and what he's able to do with his crew, rocky start obviously but slowly coming into place. As a prediction I don't see GSW coming out of the west even though they are favorites, but rockets are just looking very good and OKC are coming into place so it's going to be interesting, but I see Cleveland from the east, and who knows in the west to be honest. Hopefully another team gives GSW a real good go.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do not count out the Toronto Raptors - who have the best record in the east right now. Yes, stopping LeBron is almost impossible, however, I really think this Raptors team is good enough to make the NBA Finals. They just have to remain healthy.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Do not count out the Toronto Raptors - who have the best record in the east right now. Yes, stopping LeBron is almost impossible, however, I really think this Raptors team is good enough to make the NBA Finals. They just have to remain healthy.
Raptors to me have always been a regular season team, the young bucks last year made it a competitive series for them in the first round. They have a great team no doubt, they just better hope they dont run into lebron somewhere in the 2nd round like last year lol