• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

There aren't enough moods...

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I could do with one that says...i'm kind of dead inside, or depressed, but i still want to rip someones head off and shove it up their ass...

Or...

I'm gonna gut the next wanker that fucks with me...

Or...

I'm so unstable right now, i might just kill somebody for the hell of it...

Any of those will do.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
There are already too many useless moods.

We do not need more especially when their title wouldnt even fit on the mood frame...

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Or you can actually listen instead of speaking for Hybrix and the rest of the mods. Even Hybrix has said people can suggest new moods and he'll try to add them.

[sarcasm]Because he's never done it before![/sarcasm]

How about "Unstable," Pugz?

EXQEX9

Yep.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Or you can actually listen instead of speaking for Hybrix and the rest of the mods. Even Hybrix has said people can suggest new moods and he'll try to add them.

[sarcasm]Because he's never done it before![/sarcasm]

How about "Unstable," Pugz?
Im not speaking for the moderators, I am speaking my opinion...

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
We're going to have an "Unstable" mood as soon as Hybrix makes the image.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are already too many useless moods.

We do not need more especially when their title wouldnt even fit on the mood frame...
I agree with the length part.. Moods need to fit on the images so probably 8-10 characters max if that.

I'd like to add a few more soon but there are other things that I am trying to get done first.