There are two types of people...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Malificus, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

You've probably heard these kinds of sayings. Post ones you've heard or make one up.

...People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

3. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Lol, hybrix.

A gentlemen is someone who knows how to play clarinet and chooses not to.

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Whut? That's not a two type of people.

... those who we are happy to see come, and those we're glad to see leave.

5. Phoenix

Phoenix Fee-nix

(You may have heard this one)
    There are three types of people in this world: Those who can count, and those who can't.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2008
  6. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Oh is it supposed to be that specific kind?

My bad, I thought it was just sayings...

There are two types of people in this world, those who come into a room and say "Well, here I am" and those who say "There you are".

7. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

There are two types of people, big faced bottle closers and small faced bottle openers (In joke with mah friends >.>)

... people dumb enough to buy ringtones, and people smart enough to sell them.

8. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

There are two types of people. Those that post in this thread properly, and EXQEX9

9. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

my favorite :)

there are two kinds of people in the world: those who put others into categories and those who dont.

there are two kinds of people: the ones who give me meds, and the ones who case me to need the meds.

10. Westy

Westy Registered Member

There are two types of people in the world.......those that will and those that wont.