• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

there are 666 threads under general discussion

leopard22

Registered Member
That's creepy. 666 on 6/6/06 .... something's going down. And the new "Omen" movie is out too - did they set that up to coincide with 06/06/06? Hmmm.

I'm glad we're out of the 666 zone anyway.

Roland_Jenkins

Registered Member
Just another day in the jungle to me.

leopard22

Registered Member
Hey, I read somewhere that they did time the release of the new Omen movie with 6/6/06. Like, duh, somehow I had a question about that? Of course it was no coincidence. Just didn't want to believe a movie studio would use such a universally thought of sign for evil to make money (what rock have I been living under??) :)

I guess I try not to look for those things ever since I saw a bunch of stuff online about 9/11 and how those numbers are significant and we should have known what was coming. I'm not saying I believe that stuff, but some of it sounds pretty convincing.