• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

There, active.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond

Mostly legit posting, I was so close once or twice then some people had to post-block me when I was closing in.

Anyways, be proud and stuff. Especially you, Bex.

EDIT: may have to 'right-click view image' as I it's always re-sized beyond recognition.

Last edited:

Danno

Registered Member
Haha brilliant, I don't recall seeing that before.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Damn, I wish I noticed people trying to do this more often instead of getting here just as they are done so I've no chance to destroy it :mischievous:

Anyways, I'm so proud of you.

Danno

Registered Member
I have just done it myself, wooo

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Haha brilliant, I don't recall seeing that before.
Tucker did it recently.

Damn, I wish I noticed people trying to do this more often instead of getting here just as they are done so I've no chance to destroy it :mischievous:

Anyways, I'm so proud of you.
Danno just did it like 3 seconds ago. He cheats though!

Danno

Registered Member
haha how did I cheat?

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I was dozing off on my bed, watching the screen! I saw you move in and take down Bex's post! You sniper!

Also, your ST spamming! It's just like us men though, to spark competition. That's the world we live in. I guess now we might as well drop our pants and get a measuring tape.

Danno

Registered Member
I was dozing off on my bed, watching the screen! I saw you move in and take down Bex's post! You sniper!

Also, your ST spamming! It's just like us men though, to spark competition. That's the world we live in. I guess now we might as well drop our pants and get a measuring tape.
:lol: Alpha Male behaviour to see who gets the most posts

I'm not up for the measureing tape experiment, I always lose:sigh:

Danno

Registered Member