• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The Zombie Diaries.

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
If you love zombies, you should check out this movie.

It's shot like The Blair Witch Project but it's the most realistic zombie film i've seen yet.

Loved it. :)

If you've seen it... what did you think of it?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Was it like Dawn of the Dead, Return of the living Dead or was it something else. I love a good Zombie flick.

Malificus

Likes snow
If the movie is not about a diary written by a zombie, or alternatively, about diaries written by zombies, I will be disappointed.

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
Was it like Dawn of the Dead, Return of the living Dead or was it something else. I love a good Zombie flick.

It's basically just three groups of people that are doing documentaries on a zombie outbreak in europe. It's a good Zombie flick. :)
------
If the movie is not about a diary written by a zombie, or alternatively, about diaries written by zombies, I will be disappointed.

Ultimately, you will be disappointed.

Last edited: