The year is almost over. Rate your 2008/10

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by viLky, Oct 27, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

9/10 for me. It was a pretty grand year with minor difficulties. I didn't give a 10/10 because my cat passed away, my sister gives me those "minor" difficulties and my body is getting old. Arg! :chris:

2. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I'd go with a 4/10 tops. This year has totally sucked dog dodo and I can only hope next year will get better.

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

there are still two whole months left. that does not constitute "almost over"

ask this question again on december 15. at the earliest.

4. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I would go with 4/10 not been my best year,what with my relationship ending and other problems that i wont go into detail about,hoping next year is going to be better!

5. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

It's a difficult year to rate for me. I guess this has been a year of acceptance, and in a way, I am like the stem of a plant, growing in the ground after the ground has been devastated by fire [almost like the Phoenix, but more realistic] and with time, other things will grow and all will be as new, maybe in 2009, maybe later, but their is hope.

I guess it could be an 8.9/10

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

So far it's been one of the best years I can remember. But I'm not ready to rate it yet. Like Jeanie said, ask again in December.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

So far I'm going to give this year 8/10 because things have been going good for me. Moving in with Synd after so many years has made this year the best ever.

8. Buddhz

Buddhz Registered Member

We could give a year a mark out of 12! One point for each good month.

If that was the case I would give it a... 12! So 10/10 for me, it's been a great year.

9. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

this thread is seriously irritating the shit out of me.

the year is not almost over, people.

Swiftstrike likes this.
  10. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

This thread needs to die.

Jeanie likes this.