XBOX Original The XBOX is only 3 years old!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I went to trade in a brand new, unopened game that had come packaged in with a new GC
Actually, it's that low for that exact reason. They don't give much money for the games because they're given out for free, which means people can get them cheaper somewhere else, and they sell it for a low price. Which game was it, because Mario Party 7 and some Pokemon game are the only two that have been coming packaged with it.

Teorropy

You know the Xbox just feels like it should be older. I can't believe it is only 3 yrs old. So this is what it feels like when you start to get older. Time feels like 3yrs was 7 years. Man, I need a nap. Where are my teeth? :lol:

Gamechamp

Registered Member
ScubaSteve said:
Actually, it's that low for that exact reason. They don't give much money for the games because they're given out for free, which means people can get them cheaper somewhere else, and they sell it for a low price. Which game was it, because Mario Party 7 and some Pokemon game are the only two that have been coming packaged with it.
It was a while ago, and I saw the same exact game being sold on their shelves for about 50 dollars. I can't remember what it was, though. I know it got stolen while it was lying around waiting for me to make an eBay auction.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Gnopostopi said:
You know the Xbox just feels like it should be older. I can't believe it is only 3 yrs old.
Buckeye said:
Xbox came out in 2001, right? That makes it four years old, not three.
Yep, it feels like it should be older because it IS older.

It's all about being number one. I ship out games at work and our biggest company that we ship for is Microsoft. We have people that work for Microsoft come to our warehouse to talk about their plans, the most recent being Mike Moffat who spoke about the 360 in November. They know the PS3 is going to be out soon (Sony is hoping for a release in NA sometime near the end of the year and a release in Japan in spring) and Nintendo has the Revolution coming out soon so X-Box will be forgotten for a while while the only two other competitors release their next gen systems. Microsoft can't stand being behind so they always have to get ahead. They just check out the competition and try to one up them. Look at the 360. It's basically a PS2 (style wise) but has graphics that are a bit cleaner than the PS2. They'll see what the new next gen systems offer and they'll work as quickly as they can to be better than them.