XBOX Original The XBOX is only 3 years old!

dk_rare

Registered Member
Although I feel cheated by MS, only having bought my Xbox less than a year ago, I must say that it has had enough good games to get by. Jade Empire was awesome anyway, I would have given up on console rpgs forever if it wern't for that game.

A friend of mine offered to sell me his xbox and games for $60. I think I will take him up on the offer because I don't trust microsoft. Unlike Sony (an electronics company) and Nintendo (the only video game company selling consoles, I think they should team up with Sega and blow the other two out of the water), Microsoft is a software company. Software companies always seem to sell their crap instead of accurately testing it. I don't really want any part of this first batch of Xbox 360s. I have already read complaints of system crashes.

ltk9492

Registered Member
definitley take that offer. When you trade that in at EBGames you could get more than sixty. So you could play with that than trade it in before you get 360, so you get som money back.

Pianobone

Registered Member
Game stores rip you off with their trade-in dollars. I'd buy the system and just hang on to it. You won't be able to get as much money as you'd want, and you can always enjoy playing those games.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Trading stuff in is a big rip. I went to trade in a brand new, unopened game that had come packaged in with a new GC, and guess what they offered? 2 bucks.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Gamechamp said:
Trading stuff in is a big rip. I went to trade in a brand new, unopened game that had come packaged in with a new GC, and guess what they offered? 2 bucks.
What? That's completely fucked up!!! You should confront them about that and let them know that you're serious. There's any number of sarcastic responses that could fit there. Unless it's a simple slip of the tongue, I'd say patronize away.

And also, I'm no expert, but I think xbox was 2001. I remember it being advertised during the WWE smackdown, and I think that's when I began watching it, but I could be wrong. xbox is really something that came completely out of nowhere to me.

huskerman007

Registered Member
Never trade in anything at gamestop they are a complete rip off. I brought 15 used games in from xbox and I only got $7. Geez the cds are worth about that.