• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV The X-Files may be coming back.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Agents Mulder and Scully may be headed back to the small screen. Speaking at the Television Critics Association winter press tour, Fox Group chairmen and CEOs Dana Walden and Gary Newman revealed that the network is in talks to reboot "The X-Files," the hit supernatural drama starring Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny that ran from 1993 to 2002.

Fox Wants To Bring Back 'The X-Files'
I always loved that show and would like for it to come back. Hope they can get the original stars but if they can't I would still watch it.

How about you?

Konshentz

Konshentz
I was excited to read this. One of my all-time favorite series and I would definitely welcome it back. I hope they can get Duchovny and Anderson. I'd also like to see Robert Patrick back.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I forgot about Robert Patrick, yes I would love to see him back also.

Hope they keep the story line pretty much like it was.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I never really got into this show whenever it was around previously

Not sure it coming back will change my stance haha

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thanks Det, I will be watching out for these episodes. I hope its as good as the original series.

dDave

V.I.P.
I've never seen the X Files but I do know it's quite popular.

It seems to me like a lot of stuff is being rebooted, some of it is good and some isn't. Hopefully this isn't going to be bad, it's always sad to see a good series destroyed.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's a really good series. You should watch some of the old episodes. Try to start with the earlier ones if you can.

I hope they don't change the basics of it, would hate to see it destroyed also. Sometimes that is what happens with a reboot. Sometimes though I think people's taste in show's change too so what was popular at one time isn't in the future.

Anything would be better than all these reality shows.:eek:

Konshentz

Konshentz
The series creator, three of the main writers/producers/directors and the three main stars are all coming back.

I have no worries.