• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games The worst computer games.

dDave

V.I.P.
There are some games for computer that I cannot stand because they are so complicated and they were not good ideas for games.

I couldn't decide between

Age Of Empires 3
Sim City 4

I'm sure that you all have heard of these games, sorry Age of Empires fans I don't like any age of empires games except the original.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The only one I have to worry about hating with a passion is Railroad Tycoon. MegaMike can have that back now.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I never played the Sims but I know that I hate it. Same goes for Second Life.

I don't actually hate any PC games much though because the ones I don't like I usually quit before I have a chance to hate them.

Mason

phawq
Unreal 2. Small, linear, boring, and didn't even continue the originals story. I think because of this game, Unreal 3 will never happen.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Age of Empires caters to a specific crowd so not everyone is going to like it.

Personally, crap like the Sims is wicked lame to me, I don't see how people could get enjoyment out of it. I have to agree with Unreal 2 though, they should stick to the Tournament games.

Hiei

The Hierophant
World of Warcraft. Not because it's a bad game, I'm just tired of loads of people talking about it. If I hear more nonsensical ramblings about this game, I'm bound to murder someone.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yeah, I almost said World of Warcraft as well.

I've also heard Hellgate: London is supposed to be an incredible waste of money (because they charge you for almost everything).