PC Games The worst computer games.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dDave, Nov 10, 2007.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

There are some games for computer that I cannot stand because they are so complicated and they were not good ideas for games.

I couldn't decide between

Age Of Empires 3
    Sim City 4

I'm sure that you all have heard of these games, sorry Age of Empires fans I don't like any age of empires games except the original.

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

The only one I have to worry about hating with a passion is Railroad Tycoon. MegaMike can have that back now.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I never played the Sims but I know that I hate it. Same goes for Second Life.

I don't actually hate any PC games much though because the ones I don't like I usually quit before I have a chance to hate them.

4. FaKeD

FaKeD Registered Member

I hate playing Age of Empires!! BAHH!!! XD

It's so boring.. =/

5. onlinegameking

onlinegameking New Member

i dont like simcity... cant even get it started.......man so complicated

6. Mason

Mason phawq

Unreal 2. Small, linear, boring, and didn't even continue the originals story. I think because of this game, Unreal 3 will never happen.

7. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Age of Empires caters to a specific crowd so not everyone is going to like it.

Personally, crap like the Sims is wicked lame to me, I don't see how people could get enjoyment out of it. I have to agree with Unreal 2 though, they should stick to the Tournament games.

9. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

World of Warcraft. Not because it's a bad game, I'm just tired of loads of people talking about it. If I hear more nonsensical ramblings about this game, I'm bound to murder someone.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, I almost said World of Warcraft as well.

I've also heard Hellgate: London is supposed to be an incredible waste of money (because they charge you for almost everything).