• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Worst Burgers in America

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Incredible how many calories some of these burgers have, and the sodium in them.

Anyone wants to split a Burger King NY Pizza Burger withme?

Impact

V.I.P.
OMG, that is an insane pizza burger thing. To be fair, most normal people would share that like a pizza, so it's not as healthy as they're making it out to be. Although I guess there still would be those crazy people that eat the entire thing to themselves.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
It's funny. I was just looking at a list that Belle posted on FB and they included a serving of fries that is enough for 3 or 4 other people. lol

No thanks to the BK burger...blech. I'll stick with Five Guys.

Dabs

Registered Member
What I find amazing is a place called The Cheesecake Factory even has such a thing as a cheeseburger!
And when I dine at Ruby Tuesdays, I'm not there for the cheeseburgers.
We have a Five Guys near me too.......but none of the cheeseburgers you see advertised on Tv arrive at your plate as good as the ad shows ~LoL~
I prefer homemade cheeseburgers, especially from the grill :)

MenInTights

not a plastic bag

Incredible how many calories some of these burgers have, and the sodium in them.

Anyone wants to split a Burger King NY Pizza Burger withme?
Yeah, that BK Pizza burger looks awesome. Making a burger that can be split with 2-3 people is a godd idea.

This health expert guy has apparently never heard of Hardee's (Carl's Jr.). Their Monster Thick is over 1400 calories. Most of their other burgers weigh in around 1000 calories. Not something you want to do everyday, but they are good burgers for the money.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Those all look AMAZING. And to be honest, I could handle every single of those by myself and probably live to tell about it. Haha.

This thread just made me hungry. Worst burgers? Try best burgers. Haha.

dDave

V.I.P.
You know that's not as bad as I thought.

Check this one out.

http://www.sonicdrivein.com/pdfs/menu/SonicNutritionGuide.pdf

When looking at this you have to remember that people always get a soft drink and a side with whatever burger (or other food item they order).

You can get anything from 45g of fat in your meal all the way up to about 130, I'd say that around 80-90 is the average considering what I've seen.

Jeru

Registered Member
i agree with konshentz, best burgers!

people worry to much about the nutritional facts. the worst burgers were the ones i had in high school. they were paper thin with no taste but you would probably love them because there healthy.