• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

The Worlds Heaviest People

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
That is one reason why I am always complaining about my weight. I got down to 130 and was SOOO happy with myself, but I got TO comfortable and gained 25 pounds over two years!! (shiver) So now, I am aiming to do something about it and so far am down 5 pounds! I am trying to keep the frame of mind that this is NOT that bad, I still get to eat things I like.......just not as much......oh and I dont drink hardly any beer....LOL........that one was hard to give up! hehe...... But I know in the end I will feel so much better!!!

Now like I said before, if anyone wants to become cyber diet buddies.........I'm waiting!! :D
Jen...

If it makes you feel any better, I gained around 40 in ONE year. :p Course I had a divorce in there and I'm a stress eater. Poor excuse but the only one I have. Oh yeah, that and I was severely depressed (still have my moments). I'm back on my diet (doing WW), going to the gym again and down 4 pounds since like.. Monday. LOL. woohoo. great thing about being fat is that you drop a bunch at first.

My girlfriend and I are starting to diet together. I'll be happy to be a cyber pal with you.

Lana

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
fairyquadmother said:
Jen...

If it makes you feel any better, I gained around 40 in ONE year. :p Course I had a divorce in there and I'm a stress eater. Poor excuse but the only one I have. Oh yeah, that and I was severely depressed (still have my moments). I'm back on my diet (doing WW), going to the gym again and down 4 pounds since like.. Monday. LOL. woohoo. great thing about being fat is that you drop a bunch at first.

My girlfriend and I are starting to diet together. I'll be happy to be a cyber pal with you.

Lana

Yeahhhh!!! I got me a cyber diet buddy!! I'm doing WW too! So far I like it alot.........I get to still eat what I like.......last night I had a grilled chicken sandwhich and fries from Sonic! :) Pretty good diet eh? If you can get through the first week, the rest is fairly easy. Here is a site for you to refer to, I find it helps me alot! http://www.dottisweightlosszone.com/ They have restaurants with points lists and food point lists and recipies, its nice.

If you want, we can meet here every couple days and post our list of food we ate and points. Only if you want to. I got a friend here at work that is doing the diet with me and him and I get together every couple days and go over what we ate the day before and how many points we ate.

Are you doing the flex plan or the core plan? I'm doing the Flex plan, the core just didnt' seem like what I like. My mom has been doing the WW diet to and had weigh in yesterday and she is down to 126.5 pounds!!

Angel---------I know where you are coming from with your daughter, except kayla is 5.7 1/4 tall and weighs 175 pounds! She is big built and she is over weight. I try to encourage her to eat right without makeing her feel i'm telling her she's fat. It's a touchy subject with young girls.........

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Hey Jen...

I'm doing flex. I have done WW a couple times over the past 6 years. I lost 65# the first time, and then about 15 or so the second time. the difference was the leader was such a DRAGGGGG the second time around I quit.

I figure I have all my stuff, with nothing exciting happening there, I can do it on my own for FREE lol

I use dotties when I go out to eat . I had sonic last night too! chicken sand, small onion rings (only 6 pt!) and a diet cherry limeade.

haven't gone over my points either day.

I am thinking of doing dr phil's quick start program. My bf is coming back over labor day, and my goal is to be down 15 pounds. I'm at 5 pounds off already, only 10 more! Would be nice if my jeans didn't look like i painted them on. LOL.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL!!! I can relate to that!! I will be glad when mine aren't so tight either! I have three weeks until we leave for Gatlinburg I would like to loose five more pounds by then. So we'll see. I have done WW off and on for about 5 years. It does work! I got SOOO mad the other night. With Kayla playing softball now, cooking at home is just non exsistant. So MOnday night after her ballgame we stopped at the truck stop on the way home to grab something to eat. They had on the table MONDAY NIGHT SPECIAL......grilled ckn breast, salad, baked potatoe and roll, so I thought, OH thats a good thing for me to eat...........so I order "the special" When i get it, it is a damn FRIED breaded steak!! And i was starving! Thankfully Scott had ordered a grilled chkn breast adn he gave me his! Man was i pissed! I tell ya I am normally a very nice person, but dont go messing up my food when I'm on a diet! hehehe

Oh you may already do this or have tried it or whatever, but I DO NOT eat low fat or fat free dressing on my salad.........can't stand that stuff! It has got to be the real deal for me...........so what I do is I dip my fork in the dressing, that way I eat very little dressing, but i get some with every bite of my salad. Works great!!

Last edited:

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
fairyquadmother said:
I am thinking of doing dr phil's quick start program. My bf is coming back over labor day, and my goal is to be down 15 pounds. I'm at 5 pounds off already, only 10 more! Would be nice if my jeans didn't look like i painted them on. LOL.
Hey now... No knockin the painted on jeans look! *slaps her thigh and watches her own hand bounce off*

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LMAO, ok iggy I can see you laying down on the bed and sucking in that belly to button them jeans!! Be carefull or you'll have a blow out!! LOL

Ya nkow them low waisted jeans are nice. YOu dont have to suck in the belly to button them, your belly just hangs over them! LMAO