• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies The Worlds End (2013)

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
This movie has been out for a while but I wanted to do a small review of it because I thought it was a good film, before I do here is a trailer:

The World's End Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Simon Pegg Movie HD - YouTube

It is from the same people that brought the world Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz in the Cornetto trilogy and for me it is one of the finest. I cannot go into too much detail without spoiling the film but one of the things I like about it is that it has much darker much edgier theme and story to the films that came before it. Some roles are reversed and for me it is one of the best movies because it deals with the thing I love the most important things I look for in a film: Complex Human Emotions.

I went to see The Worlds End for the first time in a packed cinema where they showed all three films back to back and everyone had a good time but there seemed to be a certain amount of dislike for it.

I would give it a very positive four stars out of five.