The World Title match @ WM

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
For those who saw Smackdown yesterday noticed that Cena interrupted the Big Show/Edge contract signing for their World Title Match at Wrestlemania 25. Once he cleared the ring he whispered something in Guerrero's ear and she was seen crying later on that evening.

I think its pretty obvious, at least to me, that Cena knows something about what happened with Vicki and Show. Whether it's sexual or what and is going to blackmail her and she'll have to put Cena in the match for Wrestlemania.

Then, hopefully, Show or Cena wins and Edge dumps Vicki.

Thoughts?

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Yeah, I'd like to see Edge depart from Vicki. This part of his career has been a lot of fun, and he's the man for sure. However, I think that it's the perfect time for him to move past his "being married to the GM" stint. Maybe he'll get drafted to RAW, or her job will stay there? Either way, I'd like to see a more independent version of Edge; whether that's a heel still or a face, I'll be happy.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think it was pretty obvious from the get go that Cena was going to be involved in this match. But with that being said like Unity mentioned I really hope Edge get rids of Vicky, I think it's killing him more then helping him in my opinion.

This triple threat should be pretty interesting, I have a feeling that Cena will win it, but it should be interesting.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I knew Cena was going to be involve as well but coming up with the story to get them all three in there was what intrigued me...and now it's starting to look clearer and clearer how it gonna shake out.

The two world title matches are going to be interesting because of the draft and the titles being on diffferent brands as well.