The word ''blarsay''

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Dali, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Dali

Dali Registered Member

What the hell is the correct spelling for this word? I hope you know what I mean by it, I have spelt it how it sounds but I am sure it is not the correct spelling? I have looked through my dictionary and searched the net to find the answer and I can't find one and now it is annoying me. I am stupid and really can't spell, can you please tell me? :confused:

2. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Do you know what it means? It doesn't look like any word I've ever heard of.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Blasé?

indifferent to or bored with life; unimpressed, as or as if from an excess of worldly pleasures.

4. Dali

Dali Registered Member

Ok I will give it a go at explaining it. It means like if you are talking about something serious but you can just talk about it as if it doesn't effect you, like for example if you are talking about a serious assault or something that happened to you but you just talking about it so openly as if it's an everyday thing. So you are being blarsay about it. I hope that makes sence and I hope I have explained it right?
    ------
    I posted as you were posting, you did allot better job than me, thank you!!!!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008